- Weed, Thurlow. Recollections of the abduction of William Morgan : his seizure by Freemasons in Batavia, N.Y., in September 1826 : the testimony of one of his ... Chicago, Illinois, 1882. 26pp. Sabin Americana. Gale, Cengage Learning. Michigan State University Libraries. 26 November 2017
- "WILLIAM MORGAN." Religious Monitor and Evangelical Repository (1824-1842) 09 1827: 179. ProQuest. Web. 28 Nov. 2017
-Spencer, John C. "CASE OF WILLIAM MORGAN." Niles' Weekly Register (1814-1837)Mar 27 1830: 89. ProQuest. Web. 29 Nov. 2017
- Bentley, A. P. History of the Abduction of William Morgan and the Anti-Masonic Excitment of 1826-30. Van Cise & Throop, 1874
-York, Neil L. "Freemasons and the American Revolution." Historian, vol. 55, no. 2, Winter93, p. 315. EBSCOhost, search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=31h&AN=9306165024&site=ehost-live.
- Masonic Service Association of North America http://www.msana.com/historyfm.asp
- Murder by Gaslight- William Morgan- Revenge of the Freemasons. http://www.murderbygaslight.com/2009/12/william-morgan-revenge-of-freemasons.html
- Freemasons Amoung the Founding Fathers- http://bessel.org/foundmas.htm
- The Morgan Affair- http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masons/Essays/msa-morgan.html
-That Religion in Which All Men Agree : Freemasonry in American Culture, University of California Press, 2014. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral-proquest-com.proxy1.cl.msu.edu/lib/michstate-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1594281.