The Malcolm X Homesite historical marker was erected in 1975 at 4705 Martin Luther King Boulevard, and was the first memorial for the public figure in Lansing. The only other that exists today is the Malcolm X street sign, put up in 2011 to rename…

 Malcolm X moved to 4705 Logan Street (now Martin Luther King Boulevard) in 1930. Malcolm’s father, Earl Little, built the house for his family when they got tired of the racial segregation of East Lansing, and it was the Little family’s third house…